Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"NEW YEAR,NEW HOPE"

This is a year of the rabbit,2011.In this year I am hoping that I will be able to accomplish all the requirements I needed in my studies.I always bear in mind that there is always hope as long as you believe,so I must have to strive well and do the best I can pursue my ambitions in life.
A new year makes me hope that my parents will be together again just like before that we stays together sharing our laughter's and tears.Hope that this year 2011 will be a successful year for me for the fulfillment of my ambitions in life.

3 comments:

  1. NIce post JOA please make it longer next time.. Keep it up>

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    even though it's short it's so meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello best:))

    nice post don't ever lost your hope that your parents would be together again.:))))

    ReplyDelete