Monday, February 14, 2011

"My Drean My Future"

Everyone we dream, it will serve us our future but every time we dream,we dream something we should do in order to fulfill it.There's dream can't be fulfilled don't ever lose hope bec.time will come,the dream that you want will slowly happen.We are free to dream but dreaming too much is not good bec.one's it will not fulfilled it will hurt your feelings but if you dream easy to reach you will feel the happiness in your life.
Time will come,I will be a professional and have a stable job?I don't know what will happen but my dream is to become a receptionist someday but before I achieve my ambition many obstacles and challenges to come.And I will do my best to overcome it.I will prioritize more in my studies to achieve my dreams in life and to have a better future. After a year,with all the blessings that God has given me,I had successfully graduated with the course HRA,at UNP and had land on a job which I had applied as a receptionist and was able to promote because of my dedicates work. I'm very happy because I've find an employer that is so good,that's why I was able to help my family in financial support.
I've also earned a small amount which I think it would be enough to start my future as a married woman. I hope and pray that all my dreams and ambitions will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment